Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Snowman Patterns for Painting on Glass

0 0EmailFollow
snowman on a glass ornament

You can make beautiful and fun holiday decorations by painting designs appropriate to the season on glass jars, plates, ornaments, etc. This is a guide about snowman patterns for painting on glass.

Here are questions related to Snowman Patterns for Painting on Glass.

Question: Painted Snowman Pattern for a Lantern Globe

I am looking for the pattern for a Mr. and Mrs. Snowman done on a lantern chimney.

By Doriel from Alberta, Canada

Question: Looking For Snowman Pattern For Jars

I want to paint snowman faces on glass quart jars but I'm not much of a painter. Could someone tell me an easy way to do this? I've looked for patterns for this but haven't found any as of yet. Help?

Karen from Clemmons, NC

Editor's Note: Here are tips on making snowman jars.

Most Recent Answer

By darlene (Guest Post)08/12/2007

I've made snowman salt jars. You cut black circles glue to inside of jar, cut orange carrot shape glue inside of jar small black circles to form mouth, glue inside let dry. Don't use lots of glue, just to stick. A little patience needed. fill with bath salts or table salt. Make a hat from old sock cuff for hat. Place it on lid. Tie ribbon to make tassel. They're super cute.

Solutions: Snowman Patterns for Painting on Glass

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!