Soaking Labels off Glass Jars

I reuse all the glass jars in my house for everything from gifts to storage. I hate labels so I found a nice and easy way to soak them off without having to fill your whole sink. Just fill a larger jar with the smaller one you want cleaned. Put a drop of dish washing liquid in the smaller jar and fill with very hot water. Make sure it covers the top and flows down the sides. This is key.

Leave it to do it's job and the next day, your label will most likely stay in the water as you take out the jar. It's easy, doesn't take up much room and works great.

N-JOY!

I will definitely try this one because I have had a sink full of plastic and glass bottles trying to soak off the labels and using this Orange cleaner and it was a real chore! The challenge will be the plastic honey bottle jars so if anyone has a solution for that I am all ears!

Thank you!

You are very welcome. I admit this works better on glass but try it with the honey plastic ones. Overnight you never know how well it might work!!

I'll be doing this! Great idea!

Spaghetti Sauce Jar with Torn Label
Removing Labels from Glass Jars
Home and Garden Cleaning GlassNovember 11, 2016
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 6:20:52 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.