Vote for this contest contender!
Here is a way to make a refreshing Jell-O using any flavored soda.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 1.5 hrs. refrigerated
- 1 big box Jello (any flavor)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold soda (any flavor)
- Gather your ingredients.
- Boil 2 cups water. Pour the jello packet into a bowl (a stainless steel bowl can spin when mixing).
- Add the boiling water slowly and then mix for 2 min. I use a fork to dissolve it better.
- Add 2 cups cold soda and mix again for 2 min. The fork helps to add some bubbles to the top.
- Cover the jello and place it into the refrigerator. Refrigerate for about 1.5 hrs. After it is solid add some cool whip if you'd like. Enjoy some refreshing Jello! :)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!