Sofa Bed Frame Repair

I'm requesting any solutions or repair for a sofa bed frame which is bent and can be hardly pushed back inside the sofa. The bar in the middle is totally bent as well as the springs. Can this frame be replaced or how can it be repaired?

ladyj7153

Answers:

Sofa Bed Frame Repair

I know the frames can be replaced, but I am not certain who you will need to contact to do that. If your sofa is a name brand you should contact the manufacturer for a replacement on the bed frame. They will be able to tell you how to go about getting the replacement. (01/10/2005)

By jlxian

Sofa Bed Frame Repair

A rivet came out and the frame may be bent. We need what is probably a minor repair. We cannot close the bed if it is open, nor open it if it is closed. It is queen sized. Please advise. It may be a Castro type mechanism. The company went out of business.

Best,
Alfred Heller

Editor's Note: Look for a short bolt or screw and a nut to fit to replace the rivet. (03/11/2007)

By Alfred Heller

Mattress Replacement

Castro Convertibles has gone out of business. The model number I believe you are looking for is C23083, but it won't help because I have searched everywhere for the same I mattress. I am looking to replace mine as well and no one has been able to help me. (06/26/2007)

By Tanji

Sofa Bed Frame Repair
Sofa Bed
Repairing a Sofa Bed Frame
Sofa Bed
Sofa Bed is Stuck Open
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Sofa Bed
Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed
🎉
🎄