Somasin For Toenail Fungus

I have toenail fungus and it's really bad. I have tried many different home ideas with no luck. I went to the doctor and he recommended Lamisil, but it has major liver effects, so I don't want to try that. My friend told me to try Somasin, but not sure about it? Can someone tell me if they have tried Somasin?

Thanks,
Stacey from Newport Beach

Answers:

Somasin For Toenail Fungus

I have never tried that. This might sound crazy, but it really worked for me; try Vicks VapoRub. First clean your nails. Then again when you get up and before you go to bed, put the Vicks on, around and under (as much as you can) your nail. You will not see immediate results, however if you keep it up you will see it when the nail grows. When my toe nail was clear I used Vicks for another week. My toe nail is fungus free. This worked for me, but it takes time and consistency. (10/16/2005)

By Megan D.

Somasin For Toenail Fungus

Hey I always try the easy home remedies first. I don't know what kind of fungus I had, but my toes were cracking, bleeding, and smelled I tried lots of things. Anyways my mom bought me Somasin and in seven days I could see how much it was working so I can say that it works or it worked for me anyways. Hey and if any Somasin people read this, this is my thank you to you. (10/17/2005)

By Mike

Somasin For Toenail Fungus

My podiatrist prescribed Carmol40 brush on gel. After 25 years of toenail fungus, I was finally able to have normal looking toes. (10/17/2005)

By Irish

Somasin For Toenail Fungus

My husband used tree tea oil on his toe nails. It is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. We bought it on the internet at http://www.aloetherapy.com. They really improved, but you have to be consistent. (10/18/2005)

By jmouse13

Somasin For Toenail Fungus

Try Vicks VapoRub, tea tree oil, Noxzema, and original Listerine. I have read that all were useful to someone at some time or other.

Also, change shoes and socks mid-day and wash those socks in hot water. (10/18/2005)

By cookwie

Somasin For Toenail Fungus

My sister has had fungus on her thumb for 8 years and has been wearing a bandage to cover it up. She tried everything from home remedies to prescriptions and had no luck, but then I told her about Somasin! She used it and in less than 2 weeks it was gone. If you try one last product I would give Somasin the chance. Check it out at http://www.somasin.com. (10/24/2005)

By Tricia

Somasin For Toenail Fungus

I have been using Vicks Vapor Rub and keeping the nails short. This makes the nails look more normal and seems to discourage the fungus, but has not gotten rid of it. Vicks works better for me than tea tree oil and the over-the-counter medications. I am afraid to use the Lamisil. I figure I need my liver more than I need my toenails! (10/25/2005)

Photo of a toe with toenail fungus.
Getting Rid of Toenail Fungus
Fungus Fly on Grass
Getting Rid of Fungus Flies in Your Houseplants
woman caring for a peace plant
Getting Rid of Fungus Gnats
hole in sock exposing big toe nail with smiley face
Treating A Damaged Toenail
Dog Has a Hurt Toenail
Dog Has a Hurt Toenail
🎄
🍂