Souperior Meatloaf

My daughter has been wanting to learn to cook and I have tried to find simple things for her to start with. We found this recipe on the Lipton Recipe Secrets (onion recipe soup and dip mix) package and then we added our own twist. The kids love it!

Ingredients

• 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
  • 2 lbs. ground beef
  • 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 1/3 cup ketchup

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl combine all ingredients.

2. In 13x9 inch baking or roasting pan, shape into loaf.

3. Bake uncovered 1 hour or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.

Makes 8 servings.

Our Twist

My kids have always loved my meat loaf recipe where I mix about 1 1/2 cups ketchup, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1-2 Tbsp. Hickory Seasoning and spread over the top of the meat loaf and bake as usual. It is excellent with this recipe above!

Another twist is to spray muffin tins and make mini meat loaves. The kids like that too! It is also handy for 1-2 people. You can make a batch and spray the muffin tins and place mixture into slots in pan. Place pan in freezer and when meat is frozen, take out and place in freezer containers for individual servings. Or if there are leftovers, freeze those too! Always handy for a last minute lunch.

Tawnda

cooked meatloaf
Meatloaf Recipes
Meatloaf
Stretching Meatloaf
Meatloaf
Boston Market Meatloaf Recipes
Meat Loaf
Apple Meat Loaf Recipes
Mexican Meatloaf
Mexican Meatloaf Recipes
🎉
🎄