Sources for Sewing Pattern Instructions

I can't find the instructions for a pattern I want to use. I looked on the Simplicity website and it was not there either (neither is my pattern). Any help appreciated! This is a short set for youngest granddaughter.

By Suan

Answers

You didn't' mention what type of pattern it was...dress, pants, top, etc. I'd be more that happy to help, if I knew what it was you were sewing. I've done everything from my own wedding gown to swimwear, lingerie, suits, etc. Garment construction is pretty basic, just like building a building.

How to Find Out-of-Print Sewing Patterns
Crafts SewingAugust 2, 2011
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
Sewing
Sewing Without a Pattern
Pink Sewing Pattern Weight
Making Sewing Pattern Weights
🎄