Space Bags Keep Deflating

My space bags are inflating. What am I doing wrong?

Please help,
Diana

Answers:

Space Bags Keep Deflating

Forget it. I made the mistake of buying a lot of these and they just don't work. Makes me angry, they got my money and I got junk? (06/13/2005)

By Dotty

Space Bags Keep Deflating

Yeah, I have the same problem. They tend to develop little leaks in the plastic, or sometimes in the hole you vacuum the air from. It is really annoying, especially since they are supposed to stay deflated and flat! See if you can get your money back or at least a replacement. Sometimes they actually do work. I got mine from a store called AJ Wright, like a Marshalls, and then I can take them back if they don't work. I think they have a year warranty on them. If you return them, they will get the message that they need to work to make them better. (06/13/2005)

By nativegirl

Space Bags Keep Deflating

I bought two boxes a few days ago! I'll be using them tomorrow, cleaning my closets and drawers. I will let you know how they work for me. Meanwhile, I found they had a lot of complaints for one reason or another in the Better Business Bureau site. I wish I had checked sooner. Check it out, San Diego, CA. Web: spacebag.com.

(07/28/2005)

By Diane

Space Bags Keep Deflating

Nothing. Just about everyone is having the same problem. We need consumer action. (06/24/2010)

By liveandlearn900

Using Space Bags
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Homemade Space Bags
Homemade Space Bags
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags
🎄
🍂