Spencer (Sheltie)

Spencer (Sheltie)
Spencer is 11 years old and is a Sheltie (Shetland Sheepdog.) I bought him from a dog breeder.

He likes to Eat! Can you tell? He has one brown eye and one blue eye. Everyone thinks he is blind but he is not.

By Elaine from Iowa

Spencer (Sheltie)

Spencer is a sweet furbaby, I wish you all the luck with your new addition. His leg looks like he's been chewing on it.
I hope he lives a very long life.

By Dorie

Spencer (Sheltie)

Spencer is a handsome boy! Yes, he does look like he enjoys his meals (and treats, probably), but that just makes him more lovable! Give him a big hug and kiss from Missy's (dachshund/beagle) mom and God bless you. (10/21/2008)

By tedsmom

Spencer (Sheltie)

He seems to be smiling! (10/21/2008)

By mulberry204

In Memory Of Spencer (Sheltie)
In Memory Of Spencer (Sheltie)
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 9:06:32 AM on in 943 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.