Fun, inexpensive projects can be made for Halloween decorations. This guide contains spiderweb crafts
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Super-easy, cheap, and fun for your preschooler on up!
Approximate Time: 5-10 minutes
- dark colored construction paper
- white rice
- white glue
- Have your child draw one vertical and one horizontal line with the glue, intersecting at ninety-degree angles so that the paper is dissected into equal quadrants.
- Now have them draw two diagonally-intersecting lines with the glue, so that there is an asterisk on the paper.
- Have your child draw three lines across each triangle-shaped section, forming a rudimentary spiderweb with the glue on the paper.
- When you are done, sprinkle the white rice all over the paper, wait for a few minutes to let it settle into the glue.
- Shake excess rice gently off, and let dry overnight.
- Proudly display this Halloween craft on your refrigerator or front door for the Trick-or-Treaters to enjoy!
By Brianna from Dutch Harbor, AKRead 2 Comments
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:41:27 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us