Spilled a Bottle of Nail Polish Remover

I spilled a bottle of nail polish remover on my bedroom carpet and my whole rooms reeks. Any suggestions on how to cut the smell? I blotted it dry, but the odor.

Sami

Answers:

Spilled a Bottle of Nail Polish Remover

You can try to put a dish of vinegar in your room, that absorbs odors. Or try to air it out (not sure where you live, but if the weather permits open up windows in there). Baking soda helps for odors, too. Hope this works for ya. (03/19/2006)

By katieandjeffy

Spilled a Bottle of Nail Polish Remover

Sprinkle a thick layer of baking soda on it and let set for a couple of days, then vacuum up. May need to repeat. (03/21/2006)

Spilled a Bottle of Nail Polish Remover
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish
Removing Nail Polish from Wood Furniture
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
🎉
🎄