Spoiled Milk Odor in Car

My husband spilled milk in the car and did not tell me. The stink is overwhelming. I need help as I cannot even get into the car without feeling nauseous.

By Jeannette from VA

Spoiled Milk Odor in Car

First off, while cleaning it, smear Vicks under your nose, and wear a face mask, to help you deal with the spoiled-milk smell. You didn't specify if it was spilled on the carpeted floor of the car, or on the seat, so I'm not sure which method to use, to get it out. I would think some sort of carpet cleaner solution would be in order. Finally, after cleaning it up as best you can, slice up some oranges and leave them in the car. They're great for absorbing and masking odors. I use them a lot, with great results. (11/08/2010)

By WildIrish

Spoiled Milk Odor in Car
A car seat in a car.
Cleaning Sour Milk Smell in a Car
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk