Spots from flies on my home's siding

We recently had a bout of warm weather and the flies swarmed to the siding of my home to keep warm. The next day I notice a million little dots where the flies had been. I took a scrub sponge to it and I can't get it off. Does anyone know what it is and how to get it off? It's on my front door as well and it's not very pretty.

Spots from flies on my home's siding

Its probably fly poop. Use your garden hose and a old broom with some dish soap or multipurpose cleaner and scrub. It will come off.

By Jodie

Spots from flies on my home's siding

Windex will take off the fly poo off with no trouble at all. (07/27/2008)

By Dottie

Spots from Flies on My Home's Siding
House fly on a white surface.
Getting Rid of Flies at a Restaurant
Cleaning Vinyl Siding, A woman scrubbing the siding of her house.
Cleaning Vinyl Siding
Row of holiday trailers in a park.
Cleaning Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding