Spray for Flying Insects

I have been using spray bottles with plain water; water and vinegar; or water and dish soap to spray on these winged flies, bees, etc. in the house. I use the spray to drop them and then go in for the kill.

They can't fly with wet wings. No more fly swatters and guts in my house. Spray, drop, and wipe up. Done. I'll wipe the windows, etc. down afterward.

Good deal. Get to spot clean at the same time.

By ccgl from PA

Brilliant! I'm always doing battle with some kind of bug in my old house. Lately it's spiders on the ceiling where I can't reach them (and usually at bedtime, eewww). Do you think this would work with spiders? I'm always afraid I'll knock them off the ceiling and then won't be able to find them (can't sleep til I do).

Thanks for a great idea. I hate the fly swatter squish.

Sounds great, and a lot more sanitary!

Frugal Spray For Flying Pests
Home and Garden Pest Control InsectsJune 3, 2011
swarm of mosquitos
Getting Rid of Flying Insects
bug spray
Identifying Flying Insects
Lady Bug on a Green Leaf
Identifying Beneficial Garden Insects
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants