Making a Spring Flower Photo or Note Holder Magnet
Add some spring cheer with this adorable flower photo magnet. This is a guide about making a spring flower photo or note magnet
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Easy and affordable spring refrigerator magnet that holds a note pad or a cherished photo. A darling gift for children to make and give as gifts for Mother's Day or Grandparent's day.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 strong straight piece of magnet
- glue (or hot glue gun with stick)
- 1 clip art flower picture or coloring picture
- 1 stem clip art
- 1 pair scissors
- 1 clothespin
- ruler or straight edged item
- white or green paper for stem
- Glue the magnet on the back of the clothespin.
- Color the clothespin with the markers.
- Make a stem by measuring the clothespin and using a ruler or straight edged object to make lines. Cut out stem and color if necessary.
- Color and cut out the flower and leaves.
- Then glue the stem to the bottom edge of the clothespin with the clip part pointing towards you.
- Now glue on the flower and the leaves so one is on each side of the stem. Allow to dry.
- Put note paper or photo into clip end of finished flower magnet. Enjoy or give as a gift.
In This Guide