St. Patrick's Day Sherbet Float
Think green when you make this tasty float as a St. Patrick's Day party or family dinner dessert. This page contains St. Patrick's Day sherbet float recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This citrusy treat is a perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick's day!
- lemon-lime soda
- lime sherbet
- whipped cream
- green and white sprinkles
- Airheads Xtremes Bites candy
- Put two scoops of sherbet into a glass.
- Add the lemon-lime soda.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Finish it off with a rainbow candy. Enjoy!
February 23, 20160 found this helpful
That is so cute and yummy looking ! :)
In This Guide