Stains On Leather Jacket Collar

I have a beautiful light beige (lambskin) leather jacket from Italy, but over the last few years the collar has discolored from wear. Any way to remove the stains?

Thanks. Jen

Stains On Leather Jacket Collar

I don't know about cleaning it, but when I had the same problem I had a seamstress turn the collar over. I was lucky that it had the same material on both sides. (03/25/2005)

By aurora

Stains On Leather Jacket Collar

I also have the problem with the collar on my leather jacket. What helped quit a bit, but did not get rid of it completely, was to sprinkle baking soda on the stain, let sit, for a while and rub off with a cloth. If not gone, do a second or third time. Am about to try it a second time. (01/07/2006)

By Ellen

Stains On Leather Jacket Collar

I use the new wipes that newborns bath with. They took all the old stains and coffee out of my white leather jacket. (12/22/2006)

By Mrs. Lowe

Stains on a Leather Jacket Collar
Leather Jacket
Cleaning Body Oil Stains on Leather Jacket
Leather Jacket
Cleaning Stains on a Leather Jacket
Girl wearing a leather jacket.
Caring for a Leather Jacket
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather