Stains on My Cuffs

I wear long sleve blouses that are 55% cotton and 45% polyester and the bottom of the cuffs are always getting stains on them that I cannot get out. Does anyone know if there is anything that will get them out?

Thank you for your help,

Vicky from Canadensis, PA

Stains on My Cuffs

You could try an overnight soaking in a solution of powder dish washer detergent and water, about 1/2 cup to a bucket of water. This takes out a lot of stains for me. (05/23/2007)

By jean

Stains on My Cuffs

If they are white I often take a Q-tip, dip it in bleach and just dab it on the individual stains. Then wash immediately.

I also have gotten in the habit of checking and using Stain-stick around cuffs and collars each time I wash them. It seems to be the best fresh stain remover on the market. (05/23/2007)

By DownSouth

Stains on My Cuffs

The dollar stores have some good fabric cleaners. You might try their LA's Totally Awesome Pre-Wash Stain Remover, 32 oz. spray bottle. Synthetic fibers are always tough to get stains out of. (05/25/2007)

By Jantoo

Stains on My Cuffs

Before he retired, I found that putting "GOJO" (or some other mechanics hand cleaner) on stains and let set for a while, then wash as usual,stains would wash out. (05/25/2007)

By cillabill

Stains on My Cuffs

If white cloth, use Creme Perioxide for several hours or overnight JUST ON THE STAINS, then when removed, wash really well with warm soap/water.

If colored, I'd try WD 40 and then wash out with straight Ultra Dawn directly to the spots.

Good luck and God bless you. : ) (05/27/2007)

By Lynda

Stains on My Cuffs
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Crocheted Wrist Cuffs
Making Crocheted Wrist Cuffs
Blue shirt with a white collar.
Repairing Shirts With a Worn Collar or Cuffs
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub