Stains on My Cuffs

I wear long sleve blouses that are 55% cotton and 45% polyester and the bottom of the cuffs are always getting stains on them that I cannot get out. Does anyone know if there is anything that will get them out?

Thank you for your help,

Vicky from Canadensis, PA

Answers:

Stains on My Cuffs

You could try an overnight soaking in a solution of powder dish washer detergent and water, about 1/2 cup to a bucket of water. This takes out a lot of stains for me. (05/23/2007)

By jean

Stains on My Cuffs

If they are white I often take a Q-tip, dip it in bleach and just dab it on the individual stains. Then wash immediately.

I also have gotten in the habit of checking and using Stain-stick around cuffs and collars each time I wash them. It seems to be the best fresh stain remover on the market. (05/23/2007)

By DownSouth

Stains on My Cuffs

The dollar stores have some good fabric cleaners. You might try their LA's Totally Awesome Pre-Wash Stain Remover, 32 oz. spray bottle. Synthetic fibers are always tough to get stains out of. (05/25/2007)

By Jantoo

Stains on My Cuffs

Before he retired, I found that putting "GOJO" (or some other mechanics hand cleaner) on stains and let set for a while, then wash as usual,stains would wash out. (05/25/2007)

By cillabill

Stains on My Cuffs

If white cloth, use Creme Perioxide for several hours or overnight JUST ON THE STAINS, then when removed, wash really well with warm soap/water.

If colored, I'd try WD 40 and then wash out with straight Ultra Dawn directly to the spots.

Good luck and God bless you. : ) (05/27/2007)

By Lynda

Stains on My Cuffs
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Crocheted Wrist Cuffs
Making Crocheted Wrist Cuffs
Blue shirt with a white collar.
Repairing Shirts With a Worn Collar or Cuffs
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 11:47:03 AM on 10.0.0.113 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.