Stains on Stored Clothing

I brought a blue shirt a couple years ago, but when I finally took it out, I discovered it had several light yellow spots on it. How can I wash the yellow off?

By Oliza

Stains on Stored Clothing

We need more information on what these yellow spots would be in order to give you advice. Are they yellow spots of something, like mustard or is it a spot that is bleached out from? something mysterious. If it a substance on the shirt, you could try something like Shout and laundering as usual. If it is a bleach spot, you can't wash that out. The original color is removed. (01/15/2011)

By louel53

Stains on Stored Clothing
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing