Starting a Cleaning Business

Where can I find information about a cleaning list for a new cleaning business? I know how to clean, but want to make sure I don't miss anything pertinent. Also, what do you think of the name "Clean As A Whistle Cleaning Service" for the name of my cleaning business? Thanks for your help.

By Sharon from Defuniak Springs, FL

Answers:

Starting a Cleaning Business

I am not sure what you mean by a "cleaning list". Do you mean cleaning product list, check list of things to clean and/or price list for cleaning?

The name "Clean As A Whistle" for a cleaning business would definitely catch my eye. (11/13/2009)

By Deeli

Starting a Cleaning Business

You would do best to start your own cleaning list. Sit down with a pad and pencil, pick a room and write down everything you would do to clean it. Then another room. Or make a list of different types of rooms and then start with the first one and everything you would do to clean it, eg. kitchen, dining room, breakfast bar, den, living room, sunroom, game room, sewing room, family room, bedroom, bathroom, sauna/whirlpool room, walk in closet, cupboard, bar, pool room, indoor swimming pool area, play room, porch, attic, basement, furnace room, and root cellar.

Pick whether you will clean these rooms or not and then list what you will clean in that particular room.

Once you have your room list, give each room a page of its own in a notebook and list what you will clean, how you will clean it, and what you will clean it with. You can also consider shed, garage and hot/green house cleaning. This will be invaluable when a customer asks how or what you clean with. Consider different types of cleaning: el cheapo, thorough, disinfected cleaning, and allergen cleaning.

Making yourself available to clean what most cleaning places don't will make you more valuable.

Oh yeah, I think you posted you have a name, but I thought of "Godliness Cleaning". (11/13/2009)

By Suntydt

Starting a Cleaning Business
beautifully designed kitchen
Starting an Interior Design Business
A woman who owns a cleaning business.
Starting a Cleaning Business
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business
🎉
🎄