Steak with Cider and Mushrooms
I like this, especially in the winter. It has kind of a stroganoff feel to it, I think. Also love that it's in done in the crock pot. I love crock pot meals, because I can just throw in all the ingredients and forget about it - almost. :)
- 1 1/2 lbs. round steak, cubed
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 (4 oz.) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. noodles, cooked
Combine steak, mushroom soup, mushrooms, onion soup mix, and apple cider in slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve over noodles.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide