Sticker Residue on Leather

I have a glue stain on a leather jacket from a "Hello my name is" sticker. Removing the sticker left a white glue stain.

Sue from Ottawa, ON

Sticker Residue on Leather

Simply wet a tissue with alcohol and wipe off the sticky. This works on anything and is easily done not to mention more cost effective then buying something to use. Good luck! (01/12/2007)

By Paula Jo Carr in Mebane, NC

Sticker Residue on Leather

I put a "Hello my name is" sticker on my leather jacket for a Halloween party, and someone at the party told me it would take off some of the leather.

Fortunately, my hubby suggested using a hairdryer the same way people do to take off bumper stickers. Beautiful! It worked perfectly and didn't leave any residue. ~2 minutes (if that) and I was done! (11/02/2008)

By Jennifer in CT

Removing Sticker Residue
Removing Sticker Residue
Leather Jacket
Removing Sticky Residue from Name Tag on Leather Jacket
Bumper Sticker
Removing a Bumper Sticker
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
Close up of racks of woks for sale.  You can see the sticker reflected from the inside of the pan
Cleaning Glue Residue From Pots and Pans