Sticker Residue on Leather

I need to remove sticker residue from my leather jacket. I forgot to remove a name tag after a conference and when I finally remembered it was there, the sticky backing stayed. Any ideas on what I can use that won't harm my leather?

Susan from New Jersey

Answers:

Sticker Residue on Leather

Use WD-40. Spray on, let it sit a couple of minutes and rub it off with a slightly rough cloth (an old washcloth is perfect for this). (02/17/2009)

By Jean from Raymond, MS

Sticker Residue on Leather

Without thinking I placed a visitor tag on the front left side pocket of my husband's camel color nubuk jacket. I felt horrible after he was so concerned about me having to go up north on an emergency trip without a warm coat. But, thanks to you guys and goo gone, I made good and returned the jacket as he lent it to me. Thanks again.

I was hesitant to use it out of fear of it leaving an oily residue. But low and behold I saved 50 bucks (dry cleaning cost) and kept the peace with my hubby, he'll be keeping me warm for years to come. (02/18/2009)

By GOO GONE BELIEVER

A leather suitcase with travel stickers.
Removing Sticker Residue on Leather
Leather Jacket
Removing Sticky Residue from Name Tag on Leather Jacket
Bumper Sticker
Removing a Bumper Sticker
Removing Sticker Residue
Removing Sticker Residue
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎉
🎄