Vote for this contest contender!
It's zucchini season! This recipe has an Asian flair with the soy sauce and sesame seeds. It takes very little time to prepare and is so good.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-8 minutes
Total Time: 10 to 13 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Source: More with Less Cookbook
- 1 lb zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper if desired
- Cut the zucchini into strips about 3 inches long.
- Cut the onion into large chunks.
- Cover the bottom of pan with oil. When hot, add the zucchini and onions. Cook, stirring often, about 5-8 minutes. Zucchini should be tender-crisp.
- At this point add sesame seeds, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!