TipsOrganizing

Stop Irritation with Candle Earring Tree

Earring sometimes irritate my ears, no matter what the post or wire is made of. The easiest solution I found was wax. Put the posts in a candle. The wax of the candle coats the earring making it so they won't ever bother you again.

A round candle can be used as a cute earring holder. You just poke the earrings in it (have a container to hold backs) this way you can see each one clearly. The wire or French type backs can be put at top dangling down. This looks so cute as well as saving earrings life. Most earrings except 14k gold eventually due to air, wear or age tarnish. Some ladies can't wear gold, with prices of gold in today's market and mixed metals are being used more and more. The paraffin just puts a layer of protection without harming the earring in any way. I love my candle earring tree .

By Luana M. from San Diego, CA

What a great idea! Keep 'em coming :)

I also have problems with earrings; with the itching and infection but have found that if I get "nickle free" I have no problems and can wear them for hours with no problems. I know they are not easy to find but have found them at Kohls and Dress Barn. Hope this helps.

To stop irritation and infection from earrings just dip the earring post into an antibiotic cream like neosporin or equivalent. I also put it on the backing for extra measure.

Who would have ever thought... love this idea! Now I have to get me a candle and place it at my bedside. That's when I start throwing the earrings off!

Bedtime.

G'night :)