Stopping Hair Loss

How can I avoid extreme hair loss?

By maljade from Australia

Answers:

Stopping Hair Loss

Try garlic shampoo. (04/04/2010)

By yessy1019

Stopping Hair Loss

It can mean many things. You didn't say if you are a man or a woman and you didn't say how old you are.

I am a woman and have had hair loss for about 18-25 years. It would fall out and then grow back, sometimes I was almost totally bald.

For me addressing adrenal fatigue, hypothyroidism helped. Eventually I found out that I have SLE, systemic lupus. Hair loss is one of the main complaints with this disease.

I'd check the net for those conditions and see if any or all fit your issues, because it is never just hair loss. There are always other things going on. When you have outward signs of things not being right, then you can bet the ranch that things you can't see are in trouble. (04/06/2010)

By c t

Remedies For Hair Loss, Man Touching His Balding Head
Remedies For Hair Loss
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
Dog Loosing Hair
Remedies for Hair Loss in Dogs
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄