Share Crafts

Storage Solutions for a Mobile Home

mobile homes

Sometimes mobile home dwellers, especially those with an older or smaller home may experience storage space problems. This is a guide about storage solutions for a mobile home.

Solutions: Storage Solutions for a Mobile Home

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Storage Solution for a Mobile Home

I live in a mobile home, so space is very limited. I don't have a shed, but if I did, storage there would also be limited. So, we take all of our things to be stored, put them in large plastic totes with a tight sealing lid, and store them under our trailer! I never stick anything in there that would get ruined if it freezes, and I also stick mine up on wooden pallets. Then I just replace my skirting and I have a lot more room to store things without paying to store them!

This works great for most of my holiday items, yard sale items (through winter as I find things I want to sell, I shove them in a tote out there until summer), it would work for baby items that you might be saving for future use, the possibilities are endless.

By Katie from PA

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!