Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Storage Solutions for a Mobile Home

0 0EmailFollow
mobile homes

Sometimes mobile home dwellers, especially those with an older or smaller home may experience storage space problems. This is a guide about storage solutions for a mobile home.

Solutions: Storage Solutions for a Mobile Home

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Storage Solution for a Mobile Home

I live in a mobile home, so space is very limited. I don't have a shed, but if I did, storage there would also be limited. So, we take all of our things to be stored, put them in large plastic totes with a tight sealing lid, and store them under our trailer! I never stick anything in there that would get ruined if it freezes, and I also stick mine up on wooden pallets. Then I just replace my skirting and I have a lot more room to store things without paying to store them!

This works great for most of my holiday items, yard sale items (through winter as I find things I want to sell, I shove them in a tote out there until summer), it would work for baby items that you might be saving for future use, the possibilities are endless.

By Katie from PA

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!