Store Brand Cleaners

I am looking for store brand names of cleaning materials to clean the kitchen and bathrooms. I would like to know which over the counter brands you think are really good, especially for cleaning scum out of the tub, and for getting bacteria out of the kitchen.

Thanks so much,
Sandy from Metairie, LA

Answers:

Store Brand Cleaners

Walmart brand of the Scrubbing Bubble type cleaner is awesome for scummy mess in the bathroom. Spray, multi task a few minutes and wipe. Usually around $1 a can and lasts a couple of months.

Most store brands of the Lysol brand, or Mr Clean type cleaners that you self mix with water, work wonderfully well for general cleaning and don't usually contain harsh fumes or leave residues for people with allergies or pets. I just mix them up in a spray bottle about half the recommended strength, spray and wipe. For the floor, I spray and mop up with a damp mop. Usually around $1-1.50 a bottle and it lasts 2-3 months of regular cleaning. The Family Dollar Store brand of Febreeze is better than the original and has an awesome citrus scent. A fraction of the cost as well. (04/30/2007)

By sweetcultivator

Store Brand Cleaners

"THE WORKS" sold at Wal Mart, Dollar General etc. is the best for all cleaning. It is usually a dollar a bottle and if there is grunge, stains etc. "THE WORKS" will take care of it with little or no scrubbing. (04/30/2007)

Store Brand Cleaners

I am not sure if they sell spray 9 in the good old U.S.A. Trust me, it is the best cleaner I have ever used. It is used for the kitchen, bathroom, automobiles, and outdoors. It kills germs tough on grease, grime and stains. Hope you can get it. I buy it at Wal mart here in Canada. Try the hardware dept. (05/01/2007)

By skiggyNT

Store Brand Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Brass Buddha figurine on floral fabric.
Homemade Brass Cleaner Recipes
Woman Wiping Down Wood Cabinet With Yellow Cloth
Homemade Wood Cleaners
🎄
🍂