Store Manuals and Warranty Information in a Binder

One of my biggest problems has always been how to keep up with manuals, receipts and model numbers of big appliances and other expensive items in my house. My solution was to buy 3 ring binders and separate by either category or room and use clear plastic sleeve protectors to slide all of the necessary things in. This also helps if you have repairs done, then you have a place to store those receipts as well. I try to store the notebook in whatever room the item is in located too.

By Vernontigger from North Texas

Answers:

Just this morning I put this sort of product info in a file box with hanging folders. I separated it into two major groups (Personal and House). The Personal files have furniture, TVs, tools, etc. (things that will go with us when we sell the house). The House files have everything that is attached to the house (frig, stove, flooring, water heater, etc.) so I'll be able to pass this on to the new owner. I WISH all this paperwork would fit in a binder! (03/07/2009)

By premies2

I take this one step further and staple the product receipt to the cover of the manual. No guessing when, where or how much was paid. (03/07/2009)

By mirador

Unorganized stack of manuals
Storing Manuals and Receipts
Sewing Machine
Finding Sewing Machine Manuals
closeup of sewing machine foot and needle
Finding Coronado Sewing Machine Manuals
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Woman Dealing with Broken Down Car
Buying an Extended Car Warranty
🎉
🎄