Store Remotes Face Down

Always keep your TV or stereo remote controls FACE DOWN when you're not using them. It's a lot easier to wipe off or clean the smooth backs of the remotes than dust in between all of those little buttons all of the time. Saves a lot of time and aggravation. Now don't you wish you would have thought of that sooner?

By Adrienne from Cleveland, OH

Answers:

Store Remotes Face Down

It also helps if you have pets too. I just recently got up at 2 am to turn ours off. Fussed at hubby next day then realized it was the cat! (06/10/2008)

By Jane

Store Remotes Face Down

Great idea, and if you have pets, you don't have to be startled awake at 3am to the TV going on! The same goes for your cell phone. My problem wasn't dust, it was my cats! I got a call from my friend in Washington some time ago, asking if I was OK? You guessed it, my cats stepped on it and called her twice! Now, it's a habit! (06/10/2008)

By Poor But Proud

Store Remotes Face Down

Just make sure the buttons are not being pressed and using energy (battery or other) or turning on your electronics, especially if they are ones that do not need to be in view of the "eye" on the electronics. (06/11/2008)

By Jan

Store Remotes Face Down

HAHA! I thought I was the only one who had the good sense to do this!Now if I could only get everyone else in the house to do it! If you come up with a solution for that let me know! (06/11/2008)

By marisa0407

Store Remotes Face Down

In our house, the issue isn't keeping the remote clean, it's being able to find it in the first place! :) Thanks for the great tip! (06/12/2008)

By

Store Remotes Face Down

I have always done things like that since I am the one to clean. My family thinks I'm fussy but when I mention to them that they can clean up around the house, then they quickly change their minds. It's funny how they think differently when they have to clean. (06/13/2008)

By Marion

Store Remotes Face Down
Girl having her face painted.
Homemade Face Paint Recipes
Hot Tea
Cooling Down Hot Drinks
A girl having her face painted.
Buying Face Paint
A stack of soft fluffy down pillows.
Cleaning A Down Pillow
🎉
🎄