Store Your Celery In Aluminum Foil

I read a tip about refreshing wilted celery. My tip is, don't let it wilt. You can buy one or two stalks of celery, use what you need at the time, wash all of it, chop some of the coarser parts up and freeze to add to soups and stews when needed, but cut the rest into about 4 inch pieces and wrap bunches of it tightly in aluminum foil. It will keep a long time in the fridge. I have had some last more than three weeks, and still be crisp enough to use in a salad.

By Loretta from Theodore, AL

Celery on White Background
Storing Celery
Uses for Celery Leaves
Uses for Celery Leaves
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Celery new growth
Growing Celery
Freezing Celery
Freezing Celery
🎄