Storing Belts and Necklaces

To organize your belts, hang them on an old skirt or pants hanger. The hanger takes up very little room in a closet, and you can see all your belts right there in front of you. No more searching everywhere for the one you want to wear.

By laramay from Portland, OR

Answers:

Storing Belts and Necklaces

I hang some of my necklaces on an expandable hat rack. I also use a thing I bought at a yard sale. It looks like a miniature shoe bag with clear pockets. I keep smaller necklaces and the matching earrings in this, and also have this hanging on my bedroom wall, behind the door. This "necklace bag" was homemade, and is a very handy item. I do not know if you can buy one in stores. (07/16/2010)

By louel53

Storing Belts and Necklaces
Car Seat Belt
Cleaning Car Seat Belts
Belt on White Background
Craft Uses For Belts
Belt on White Background
Reusing Belts
Stack of Belts
Organizing Belts
🎉
🎄