Store Leftovers in Plastic Bags

I used to hate the hassle of putting the left-overs away after our family get-togethers or reunions. I'd have lots of dishes to wash, dry, and put away, before I could sit and relax afterward. Then, I came up with the brilliant idea of pouring the left-overs in large or small plastic bags. I can get much more in the refrigerator this way, plus I don't have extra dirty dishes the next day.

To reheat them, I simply pour the food that was left over right into a dish to put them in to bake, cook, or whatever. It has saved me many, many hours of having to clean up things after a social get-together! Plus less time in the kitchen and more time to be with my family!

By Connie from Thomasville, GA

I don't get this one. Putting left overs in plastic bags before putting them in the fridge. You still have a dirty dish to wash when you put the food in the dish to heat. Am I missing something?

Refrigerator With Leftovers in Tupperware
Organizing Leftovers
Food and Recipes Food Tips LeftoversJuly 6, 2011
Cooking eggs for a large group.
Cooking Scrambled Eggs for a Large Group
Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich
Using Thanksgiving Leftovers
Dish of mashed potatoes.
Freezing Mashed Potatoes
Scattering of dried pinto beans with red peppers and cilantro. Cooking Dried Beans
Freezing Pinto Beans
🎉
🎄