Storing Linens in a Camper

Can I leave linens in my camper while storing it in Florida?

By Sophie K.

You can store linens in a camper, however, you should put them in an air tight bag like ZipLoc and, perhaps, a dryer sheet or other scent to eliminate musty and other odors from the humidity.

Good idea. Just so you have another option, the dollar stores now carry the smaller vacuum bags. Keeps them fresh and takes up less space.

If the storage is going to be closed up, you might want to invest in another dollar store item. It's crystals that absorb the air. Here is a photo. Good luck!

After each camping trip, I launder and fold my linens whether it be bed linens or bathroom towels, washcloths,kitchen towels. A place each item in a bag comforters and other bed linen or bottom with zippers ,store my bed linens together my bathroom accessories together and my kitchen accessories together in separate bags and I place them in the areas where they belong. I put fabric softener sheets layered between the linens to keep them fresh.