Storing Your Toilet Plunger and Brush

I hate to see my toilet brush and plunger sitting there when you go into our bathroom. Any ideas how to hide them or make them look better? Thanks. I love all the useful ideas I get in this site.

Closet?

Tall slim garbage pail with a lid?

Assuming you only see the side of your toilet when you walk into your bathroom attach one of those Command hooks on the far side of your tank. The brush will only be visible when standing in front of the bowl. Not only does this make that tool invisible it is able to air dry after using. For the plunger I can only suggest hiding it in the linen closet.

the hook wouldn't adhere to the side of my toliet, i've tried museum putty and the command hooks-any other suggestion?

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...
Man Holding Plunger
Storing a Plunger
Organizing BathroomSeptember 8, 2016
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Toilet brush holder made with a milk jug.
Storing a Toilet Brush
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 8, 2017 at 11:40:04 AM on 10.0.0.160 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.