Storing a Toilet Brush

There is no room in my little bathroom to store the toilet brush. After using it, I rinse it thoroughly. I dry it on a rag, wrap it in another rag, secure it with a rubber band and slip it into the back of my under the sink cabinet. Out of sight, out of mind!

By Latrtatr from Loup City, NE

Answers:

Storing a Toilet Brush

Sounds like you are making work for yourself. I just plop the brush in a small plastic container that sits in the sink cabinet. (04/02/2010)

By Rhea58

Storing a Toilet Brush

A decorative flower pot with a drain dish attached makes a nice holder and that water that accumulates in cups just evaporates from the dish. If you buy a brush with a short handle this might fit under your sink. (04/03/2010)

By Ann Parker

Storing a Toilet Brush

How about using a cheap glass vase or a dollar store plastic container?

Wrapping it in rags is just inviting germies to multiply. Better to air dry or store in something that will help it air.

I've been using the clorox wand, the scrubbies work great and its tossable. The wand is just a stick which is easy to store! (04/03/2010)

By dvg

Storing a Toilet Brush

Next time your at the grocery store and they bin is empty that holds the disinfecting wipes for the shopping carts, ask a checker if you can have the empty container. These containers work perfectly to store toilet brushes!

Simply remove the lid, then put the brush in to the container, then slip the top (with the hole in it) back down over the handle of the brush and your germy toilet brush will be covered and secure! (only the handle will be sticking out). If your handle is too wide for it to slip inside the lid, you can cut the plastic with some old scissors.

Leave the little bit of liquid disinfectant that's left in the container for additional germ-fighting or clean it out and put half an inch of bleach in the bottom then store securely away from children and pets! (04/21/2010)

By Cyinda

Storing a Toilet Brush

I save my plastic laundry detergent jugs. I rinse them out, then carefully cut off the top portion, just above the handle. Then I throw the top part away, and store my toilet bowl brush in the remaining part (bottom) of the jug. (05/13/2010)

By Dibbs

Toilet brush holder made with a milk jug.
Storing a Toilet Brush
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Cleaning Hair from a Brush
Removing Hair from Brushes
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🎉
🎄