Stow Plastic Bags In Your Car

Stuff some plastic grocery bags into an empty paper towel tube and store under your car seat. Use them as garbage bags for fast-food containers, coffee cups and anything else you want to throw away. Especially good if you have children!

By Momof1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Answers:

Stow Plastic Bags In Your Car

What an excellent suggestion. I keep plastic bags in the glove compartment, but this would be so much better organized. Thank you. (08/08/2007)

By Egerb

Stow Plastic Bags In Your Car

This idea has been posted before but it's a good one to repeat. The paper towel tube is a good idea. I keep plastic grocery bags in an empty boutique tissue box. You can just pull one at a time. I sometimes shop at Aldi's where you need to bring your own bags and bag your own groceries so the tissue box is easy to take with into the store. One day tho a busy-body type but well-meaning person picked up my tissue box out of my cart and put on the belt and said "here you forgot this" and I just smiled and put it back in the cart. (08/08/2007)

By Debbie52

Stow Plastic Bags In Your Car

I use plastic bags when traveling to contain the stink of dirty diapers in the car. Also, it is much nicer to ditch the dirty nappies in the trash can when they are all wrapped up, so others don't get hit by the stink as much! (08/08/2007)

By Jess

Stow Plastic Bags In Your Car

I do the EXACT same thing...and what a blessing to be able to wrap up one of those little "stench bombs" that the baby produces, and part with it at the first available garbage can. And if it's in a baggie...why then nobody knows that you are blissfully sabotaging the air quality for a twenty foot radius! (08/08/2007)

By Gina J.

Stow Plastic Bags In Your Car

That is excellent idea. This comes in very handy when you go shopping at grocery stores which charge you extra for giving you plastic bags to bag your groceries. And less in the landfills too. (08/09/2007)

By Noor from CT

Stow Plastic Bags In Your Car

OOOH - that's a good idea!! I had been trying to come up with an idea of where to store garbage bags in my car because I get so sick of the junk, I will definitely do this! Thanks! (08/11/2007)

By wdyjsu

Stow Plastic Bags In Your Car
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
man holding trash bag
Storing Trash Bags in Your Car
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior
🎄