Straightening My Hair

I would like to know how to naturally straighten my dry, really frizzy, thin, and really restless hair. I already know about using milk, but it didn't work out for me too well.

Selena

Answers:

Straightening My Hair

I use straightening serum, a round brush, and a blow dryer. V05 makes a good one and so does Tigi Bedhead Control Freak. (04/27/2006)

By Katmommy

Straightening My Hair

Hi I am am hair stylist. if you want it straight you can do a few things. One, you can use a Chi flat iron they are about $200 or less. Use the 1 inch, it is the best one they make. If you want to chemically straighten your hair you can actually use a perm. Now the way this works is you will need to apply the perm to your air and comb it straight as you can. Let the perm sit for the amount of time it says to on the box. Now once you rinse the perm waving lotion out you will blot the hair dry and then comb it straight again. Now apply the neutralizer to the hair work it all the way through, comb it straight. After 5 minutes you will rinse your hair one more time. Find a neutralizing conditioner after you rinse out the neutralizer after the 5 minutes you will use a neutralizing conditioner keeping the hair as straight as you can. Rinse and comb back straight, let dry and you will have straight hair. To keep down any frizz use a neutralizing shampoo and conditioner. It will keep your cuticles closed giving you shinier hair. And stop using Pantene, it has too much wax in it; that stuff kills hair. (05/08/2006)

By Pete Anderson

Straightening My Hair

If your hair is in poor condition, I don't recommend you do anything to it. Work on improving the condition first, using a good conditioner, Queen Helene's Cholestrol is good and cheap. You can also use olive oil. Damaging your hair more, is the last thing you want to do. (05/08/2006)

Straightening My Hair

Put milk in spray bottle and spritz spray hair thoroughly with milk.
Comb, set, and let dry in hair for about 20 minutes.
Shower normally. (12/02/2007)

By Sunny

Straightening My Hair

I have been using Chi hair straighteners since last 1 month. Its really taking care my hair. hairstraightenercare.com (12/23/2008)

By sweata123

Permed Hair
Straightening Permed Hair
A woman using a flat iron on her brown hair.
Straightening Your Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 9:07:11 PM on 10.0.2.205 in 983 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.