Streak-Free Mirrors

What is the best remedy for obtaining streak-free mirrors?

Bryan from United Kingdom

Streak Free Mirrors

Yes, I agree, the microfiber cloths work great to clean a mirror or any glass and it comes out with no streaks. You don't have to use any chemical, just water and you don't even have to dry. I find it's great on mirrored closet doors and the TV screen! (03/16/2007)

By Debbie52

Streak Free Mirrors

I use water and cheapo paper towels. The expensive ones are too soft and leave all kinds of lint. (03/16/2007)

By momma30

Streak Free Mirrors

Microfibre cloths are magic! No cleaners needed. I hate using newspaper. (03/16/2007)

By downunderchick

Streak Free Mirrors

I wet a sponge with water, squeeze out most of the water and wash the mirror. This works for me. No mess, no streaks. Then I use the sponge to clean the sink with cleanser. (03/25/2007)

By b_bragg

Streak Free Mirrors

Vinegar also works well, if you don't mind the smell.

By Rose Anne

Cleaning Mirrors
Cleaning Mirrors
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Decorating Ikea Mirrors
Decorating Ikea Mirrors
clean bathroom mirror
Keeping Mirrors from Streaking
Uses for Old Mirrors
Uses for Old Mirrors