Student Needs Laptop

I am a college student, and really need a laptop for my thesis. I am a 3rd year college student working on a bachelor degree in elementary education.

By Rodel

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Are you receiving financial aid?

That is usually used for things like this.

In my experience, people do not write a thesis for a bachelor degree, especially in elementary education. Seems strange to me. How have you gotten into third year without a computer? If you truly do need a laptop, now is the time to get an extra job, and earn the money for it, as stores must need all sorts of extra staff during the holiday season.

I can't be of much help with money for a laptop. But I do recommend that you continue your education :)

Laptop Computer
Finding Free Laptops for Students
Education College Life ComputersDecember 3, 2013
Tea spilling on a laptop computer keyboard.
Protect Your Laptop From Spills
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Cleaning a Laptop Keyboard, Photo of a laptop keyboard.
Laptop Computer Tips and Tricks
Black laptop on a white background.
Buying a Laptop
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:26:58 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.