Substitute for Corn Syrup

What can I use as a corn syrup substitute?

By George from Iraq

Substitute for Corn Syrup

I read through the Archives and found a website. Read down through the list and you'll find a substitute for corn syrup.

God bless our troups! (02/28/2010)

Substitute for Corn Syrup

Corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup are not the same thing. Karo Corn Syrup has been around for years and years and mothers used to put a tablespoon of it in baby formula. High fructose corn syrup is a fairly new by product of corn that is definitely bad for you. (03/01/2010)

By Ann Parker

Substitute for Corn Syrup

I live in Europe and corn syrup is unobtainable here. I've always used golden syrup as a substitute. It's not exactly the same, but I've always had good results with it. (03/02/2010)

By cett

Honey Substitute for Corn Syrup
Substitutes For Corn Syrup
Growing Indian Corn
Growing Indian Corn
Pouring Karo corn syrup into a measuring cup.
Karo Syrup Cookie Recipes
A stack of corn tortillas.
Homemade Corn Tortilla Recipes
spoon with drizzling agave syrup
Using Agave Nectar