Super Duper De-Greaser
This is a guide about super duper de-greaser
. Reuse little soap slivers to make an effective all purpose kitchen cleaner.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 1 Comment
Now you finally have something useful you can make with all those annoying little soap slivers. You don't have to throw them out anymore, make an all purpose kitchen cleaner! With a few minutes and virtually no cost, you can have a bottle full of de-greaser ready to go. Re-duce, re-use, go green! :)
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 22 ounces
Source: Modified from an idea in a book called Make It
- 1/4 cup finely chopped soap slivers
- 1 Tbsp borax
- 2 3/4 cup water
- empty spray bottle
- As you can see, I opted for intact fingers and chose to chop the soap with a knife. The pieces are just too small. :)
- Add 1 cup of water to a pot.
- Add your soap.
- Stir continuously with a fork or whisk over medium/high heat until soap is dissolved. This should take about 5 minutes. Soap soup, smells really clean!
Related Content(article continues below)
- Add this mixture to your bottle.
- Add the borax.
- Add remaining 1 3/4 cups water. Replace top and gently tilt back and forth to combine.
- Make a new label so you know what it is. :) All set! Great for grimy stoves, oven hoods, microwaves, etc.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:36:39 PM on 10.0.2.62 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us