Surprise 30th Birthday Party

I'm currently attempting to put together a 30th Birthday Party for my boyfriend. He's new to the Boston area so I thought the best possible gift would be to invite his friends from Florida up for the weekend to surprise him and they could have a boys weekend out on the town. After secret conversations and efforts were made one of the friends decided to call my boyfriend and tell him the whole plan.

So now, I'm back to square one. The friends are still coming up to "surprise" him but I'm trying to think of something different to throw in that is apart of our weekend fun. He doesn't like to gamble. He also doesn't like the spot light. He's huge into Irish culture and music but the friends that are coming into town like to go to clubs. What ideas can you come up with to help me surprise him on his special day in February? Thanks for all your help!

Monique from Boston, MA

Answers:

Surprise 30th Birthday Party

My husband's 30th birthday is coming up. I have a plan. I made dinner reservations, which he thinks will be just for the two of us. But little does he know, 4 friends will be waiting for us. Then we're all heading to the this little dessert place where there be some more friends waiting. Then I'm bringing him to a piano bar where there will be more friends waiting there. It'll be like 3 mini surprise parties! (11/13/2008)

By Mary

Surprise 30th Birthday Party

My husband loves soccer and especially Liverpool. It's the first year we celebrate his birthday together because I use to live overseas. So I would like to know some ideas about what kind of gift I can give him. What kind of party can I manage for him? I really want something special specially because he will be 30:) Thank you (12/04/2008)

By josbrit