Sweetheart Gift Box
Starting with a heart shaped box and adding pretty decorations makes a nice container for a special gift. This is a guide about sweetheart gift box
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Wrapping a gift is just as important as the gift itself. Paper roses, pearl sticker, pink stripe paper, and ribbon were used to create this sweet little gift box.
Approximate Time: 50 minutes
- paper mache mini heart box
- pink stripe patterned paper
- paper mini roses
- 3/8" purple ribbon
- pearl sticker
- spray adhesive
- scissors, ruler, and pencil
- Measure the side of the heart box base and cut from pink stripe patterned paper. Apply a light coat of spray adhesive over base, then adhere.
- Trace the outline of the heart box top and bottom onto pink stripe patterned paper. Cut out and adhere.
- Tie ribbon around the edge of the lid into a bow, trimming ends evenly. Then add pearl sticker in the center.
- Use spray adhesive or hot glue to adhere paper roses onto the heart box top as shown.
Sources: 3M spray adhesive; Micheal's paper mini roses
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
February 11, 20110 found this helpful
What a pretty little Heart Box Gift. Just perfect for Valentine's Day. So dainty and sweet.
You did such a nice job on it too.
Thanks for sharing.
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 21, 2017 at 8:55:48 PM on 10.0.0.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us