Swiffer for Laminate Floors

I have a question about the swiffer wet towels. We have the pergo laminate floors (that look like hardwood floors). We can only use vinegar to clean them. I buy the swiffer with vinegar for laminate floors. Can someone give me a recipe that I can used instead of buying that cleaner? How much water to how much vinegar? I have the swiffer mop that you attach the sheets by poking them in the little holes. Not the wet jet.

Thanks,
Jennifer in KY

Answers:

Swiffer for Laminate Floors

My husband sells this flooring. They are told that the ONLY cleaner to use on them is Windex. Spray and dry Swiffer and the floor shines beautifully. (08/10/2005)

By Vicki

Swiffer for Laminate Floors

I use viva brand paper towels on my swiffer (the ones marked "most like cloth"), because they truly are like cloth. I don't use the generic ones, they'll shred the minute they get wet. Then I use a spray bottle with about 1/4 white vinegar to 3/4 water and just spray, wipe, and toss the paper towel when done.

Can't get any cheaper or safer. It costs only pennies a gallon, it is a natural and highly effective disinfectant and degreaser, is totally harmless to humans and animals and the odor dissipates in a few minutes. I have saved a ton of money using this on my wood and linoleum floors. Great for dusting or quick clean up. Incidentally, vinegar and/or ammonia is the active ingredient in Windex. (08/10/2005)

By debbie

Swiffer for Laminate Floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Red Chair on Hardwood Floor
Keeping Furniture from Sliding on Hardwood Floors
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
🎄
🍂