Mix the salad ingredients in a large bowl and then add the meat once it has cool slightly.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 3/4 envelope Old El Paso seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 medium head lettuce (torn)
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded sharp cheese (cheddar)
- 1 large tomato (cut in wedges)
- 1 small onion (thinly sliced, separate into rings)
- Coarsely crushed taco shells
- Old El Paso taco sauce
Brown ground beef. Drain fat. Stir in seasoning mix and water. Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally. In a salad bowl, combine lettuce, olive and cheese. Toss well. Top with meat mixture, tomato, onion, and broken taco shells. Serve with taco sauce.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 16, 2017 at 12:05:43 AM on 10.0.1.229 in 863 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us