- 1 1/2 lbs. hamburger (browned and drained; season and cool)
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- Western dressing to moisten taco seasoning
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 head lettuce (shredded)
- 1/2 cup dry taco seasoning
- 1 bag corn chips (crushed)
- 1 can kidney beans (drained) optional
Mix all ingredients together. Keep refrigerated.
Editor's Note: If you want crispy corn chips, you might want to add them right before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide