- 1 1/2 lbs. hamburger (browned and drained; season and cool)
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- Western dressing to moisten taco seasoning
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 head lettuce (shredded)
- 1/2 cup dry taco seasoning
- 1 bag corn chips (crushed)
- 1 can kidney beans (drained) optional
Mix all ingredients together. Keep refrigerated.
Editor's Note: If you want crispy corn chips, you might want to add them right before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 23, 2017 at 4:29:57 PM on 10.0.1.151 in 981 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us