- 1 1/2 lbs. hamburger (browned and drained; season and cool)
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- Western dressing to moisten taco seasoning
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 head lettuce (shredded)
- 1/2 cup dry taco seasoning
- 1 bag corn chips (crushed)
- 1 can kidney beans (drained) optional
Mix all ingredients together. Keep refrigerated.
Editor's Note: If you want crispy corn chips, you might want to add them right before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:50:58 PM on 10.0.0.113 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us