- 1 1/2 lbs. hamburger (browned and drained; season and cool)
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- Western dressing to moisten taco seasoning
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 head lettuce (shredded)
- 1/2 cup dry taco seasoning
- 1 bag corn chips (crushed)
- 1 can kidney beans (drained) optional
Mix all ingredients together. Keep refrigerated.
Editor's Note: If you want crispy corn chips, you might want to add them right before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 4:19:19 PM on 10.0.2.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us