- 1/2 head lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped fine
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef, browned, drained
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can taco/chili beans
- taco chips
Brown and drain ground beef. Add taco seasoning and cool if desired. Combine all other ingredients and top with taco chips. Serve hot or cold. Serve with picante or taco sauce to suit taste.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide