Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Tea Light Snowman Ornament

5 0EmailFollow
Tea Light Snowman Ornament

These cute little ornaments are quick and easy to make and look great on your tree. This is a guide about making a tea light snowman ornament.

Solutions: Tea Light Snowman Ornament

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tea Light Snowman

finished snowman

The flame of the battery operated tea lights make a perfect carrot nose for a snowman. With a few supplies you can make an adorable ornament!

Approximate Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 1 snowman

• battery operated tea light
  • scrapbook paper, print and white
  • black paint pen
  • pom pom
  • ribbon
snowman supplies

1. First I traced the tea light so that I could sketch out the hat to fit the snowman. Once I had a good outline for a hat, I cut out the brim and hat top to use as templates.
  2. sketch hat
  3. Trace your hat templates onto the papers you selected for your hat. Cut them out.
  4. hat brim templatehat template
  5. Glue the brim to the hat and glue a pom pom on top.
  6. finished hat
  7. Using the paint pen, draw the mouth and eyes into the front of the tea light. Be sure to leave room to glue the hat onto the top.
  8. draw eyes and mouthgglue hat on snowman
  9. If you want to make the snowman into an ornament, glue a loop of ribbon onto the back. You can also set it on a table top as a decoration.
  10. glue on hangersnowman on tree

By lalala... [537]

Light-up Snowman Ornament

Snowman ornament with light-up nose.

I had some leftover LED votive candles from a prior project. I saw this online and went to town using up what I had left in my stash. I painted on the face with a Sharpie marker, added highlights with white paint, cut a small strip of felt for the band and then glued on pompoms for the ear muffs and then glued on a ribbon to the back. Easy peasy!

By

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!