Browsing: Tea Light Snowman Ornament

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Tea Light Snowman Ornament

These cute little ornaments are quick and easy to make and look great on your tree. This is a guide about making a tea light snowman ornament.

Tea Light Snowman Ornament
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

December 20, 2012 Flag

The flame of the battery operated tea lights make a perfect carrot nose for a snowman. With a few supplies you can make an adorable ornament!

finished snowman

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 1 snowman

• battery operated tea light
  • scrapbook paper, print and white
  • black paint pen
  • pom pom
  • ribbon
snowman supplies

1. First I traced the tea light so that I could sketch out the hat to fit the snowman. Once I had a good outline for a hat, I cut out the brim and hat top to use as templates.
  2. sketch hat
  3. Trace your hat templates onto the papers you selected for your hat. Cut them out.
  4. hat brim templatehat template
  5. Glue the brim to the hat and glue a pom pom on top.
  6. finished hat
  7. Using the paint pen, draw the mouth and eyes into the front of the tea light. Be sure to leave room to glue the hat onto the top.
  8. draw eyes and mouthgglue hat on snowman
  9. If you want to make the snowman into an ornament, glue a loop of ribbon onto the back. You can also set it on a table top as a decoration.
  10. glue on hangersnowman on tree

January 22, 2013 Flag

I had some leftover LED votive candles from a prior project. I saw this online and went to town using up what I had left in my stash. I painted on the face with a Sharpie marker, added highlights with white paint, cut a small strip of felt for the band and then glued on pompoms for the ear muffs and then glued on a ribbon to the back. Easy peasy!

Snowman ornament with light-up nose.

Directions:

Crafts Christmas OrnamentsDecember 27, 2012
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent), A light bulb.
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent)
Felt Snowman Ornament
Making a Felt Snowman Ornament
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 8:16:01 PM on 10.0.1.174 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.