Tea Light Snowman Ornament
These cute little ornaments are quick and easy to make and look great on your tree. This is a guide about making a tea light snowman ornament.
The flame of the battery operated tea lights make a perfect carrot nose for a snowman. With a few supplies you can make an adorable ornament!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 snowman
- battery operated tea light
- scrapbook paper, print and white
- black paint pen
- pom pom
- First I traced the tea light so that I could sketch out the hat to fit the snowman. Once I had a good outline for a hat, I cut out the brim and hat top to use as templates.
- Trace your hat templates onto the papers you selected for your hat. Cut them out.
- Glue the brim to the hat and glue a pom pom on top.
- Using the paint pen, draw the mouth and eyes into the front of the tea light. Be sure to leave room to glue the hat onto the top.
- If you want to make the snowman into an ornament, glue a loop of ribbon onto the back. You can also set it on a table top as a decoration.
December 21, 20120 found this helpful
So cute! I have a couple extra tea lights, I'm going to make snowmen. Thank you for the great idea ;-)
December 30, 20120 found this helpful
This is too cute! You could also put a magnet on the back and hang it on the door (providing it's metal like mine) or the fridge. Now that you can get them 3/1.00 that would be a very cute thing to make with the kids. Kudos!
January 16, 20130 found this helpful
Adorable! Now I have to find those tea lights.
December 8, 20140 found this helpful
How cute is this! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome project.
I had some leftover LED votive candles from a prior project. I saw this online and went to town using up what I had left in my stash. Easy peasy!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 27, 2016 at 3:13:59 PM on 10.0.2.45 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us