Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Tea Light Snowman

finished snowman

The flame of the battery operated tea lights make a perfect carrot nose for a snowman. With a few supplies you can make an adorable ornament!

Approximate Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 1 snowman

• battery operated tea light
  • scrapbook paper, print and white
  • black paint pen
  • pom pom
  • ribbon
snowman supplies

1. First I traced the tea light so that I could sketch out the hat to fit the snowman. Once I had a good outline for a hat, I cut out the brim and hat top to use as templates.sketch hat
  2. Trace your hat templates onto the papers you selected for your hat. Cut them out.hat brim templatehat template
  3. Glue the brim to the hat and glue a pom pom on top.finished hat
  4. Using the paint pen, draw the mouth and eyes into the front of the tea light. Be sure to leave room to glue the hat onto the top.draw eyes and mouthgglue hat on snowman
  5. If you want to make the snowman into an ornament, glue a loop of ribbon onto the back. You can also set it on a table top as a decoration. glue on hangersnowman on tree

By

Recent Feedback

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By magdab01/16/2013

Adorable! Now I have to find those tea lights.

By Sandi [390]12/30/2012

This is too cute! You could also put a magnet on the back and hang it on the door (providing it's metal like mine) or the fridge. Now that you can get them 3/1.00 that would be a very cute thing to make with the kids. Kudos!

By Ginnee12/21/2012

So cute! I have a couple extra tea lights, I'm going to make snowmen. Thank you for the great idea ;-)

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.